Whereas before I'd just try it on a piece of bread and not really be satisfied, now I can't imagine eating piece of bread or pan de sal without it. Fortunately, there is a local PB manufacturer in my city for almost half the price of the commercially-available one. It is similar to a Ludy's or Lily's type of peanut butter. The kids love it on their bread combined with either strawberry or mango-pineapple jam. Hubby and I prefer to partner it with guava jelly. We've also learned to love it, the "Elvis Presley" way - lightly-toasted pieces of loaf bread, spread with PB and jam then topped with slices of banana. With our family's obvious preference for this uber nutty spread, it's not surprising that we have a love affair with peanuts of all shapes and sizes - adobo, cracker-type, chocnut and even plain boiled in shell. What's your peanut butter story?
a daily dose of milestones...to complete project 365 from 2010 and onwards...from a "buhay promdi" perspective
Friday, March 19, 2010
Day 77: Nutty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment