Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 75: A Decade of LOVE


TEN YEARS

...of love
...of passion
...of respect
...of understanding
...of continuous learning and re-learning

It sure seems only yesterday when I vowed to love, cherish and respect that one person I chose to spend the rest of my life with.  Then, ten years seemed light years away...

...and yet, here we are a decade later

...in love
...bumped and bruised
...bitten without being shy
...a hundredfold blessed
...modeled and shaped
...to continue living and loving
...to share God's love
...and inspire others to do the same

Time flew so fast and I enjoyed the wild ride immensely...
I can't wait to spend countless decades more with you...my only ONE...Jerome.
Happy Anniversary!!!


Our Ten Years of being TWOgether

No comments:

Post a Comment