Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63: Techy Demise

I brought out my Motorola V3X today to charge it. After the usual 1.5 hours of charging, I turned it on but was surprised to find out that it powers off before fully initializing. I tried to turn the switch on and off a few times and the result was the same.  After some time, I had to accept that maybe my old buddy has reached the end of its journey.

This gadget of mine is pretty memorable and and sentimental. I bought it from the money I saved from my very first online teaching stint back in 2006.  Back then it cost about P11,000.  I purposely chose this model (after being a loyal Nokia user for many years) because I was so much into the series "24" back then and it was one of the popular mobile phone models I would see on the show.

I'm not sure if I'd try another Motorola model in the future but memories of my V3X would stay with me for a long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment