Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1: Looking Forward in 2011

The year 2010 marked my first time to embark on a 365 project and although I was unable to complete all 365 entries for the year, I still had a pretty good compilation of life events from last year. It was challenging but quite fulfilling. Doing project365 became a second wind of sorts - I was able to get my groove back in terms of writing, my photography skill was definitely improved and I have so many images and memories captured in daily doses of my life story. 

On the family front, the past year was all about bonding and being together. It also marked the deepening of our faith and trust in the Lord. Somehow, 2010 was in preparation for greater challenges ahead.

Twenty-eleven will bring many changes, most would probably test me personally but I know that these are all part of God's plan for the family. I haven't fully accepted what will happen in the future but I know I need to eventually and when that time comes, I will be ready.

"Dear Lord, 

Thank You for strengthening our family ties the past year.  We give You glory and honor for all the blessings You have bestowed upon us every single day. May we continue to serve You the best we can this coming year.  We offer You all that we have and all that we are...And everything we do, we do for Your glory. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment