Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 315: Surprise in the Mail

This small packet of surprise came in the mail today. It's the 2010 W@W (WeddingsatWork) Wedding Primer. Skimming over the pages made me reminisce my wedding preparation days back in 2000-2001 (civil rites) and 2006 (church rites).

W@W became my best friend in all things bridal. I was able to scout many suppliers through the site and later on developed friendships with other would-be brides through the W@W e-group. To this day, these friendships have endured time and distance as most of us have graduated from being W@Wies to N@Wies, exchanging our wedding planners for marriage counseling, pregnancy tips and childcare concerns. 

It's so wonderful to see how W@W has evolved over the years and continue to assist all would-be brides and grooms to prepare for their wedding and marriage. Thanks to Abet & Benz for making my day today. Cheers to W@W!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment