Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 193: Long Test Blues

The reality that a new school year has started only hits me when the need for lengthy review comes along. During Jarred's preschool days, I prepare reviewers right before his quarterly exams. Now that he's in primary school, they have monthly long tests on top of the big quarterly ones. His first monthly long examination falls on this date today and tomorrow. The downside of having this new system is the frequency of reviewing and doing of sample tests but it's really more of an advantage because he gets to review each chapter lengthily in preparation for the quarterly exams. On my end, it's also good because even though I need to prepare the reviewers monthly, each one is shorter than what I used to do for quarter exams and this time, I only need to combine the tests I do for each month to prepare for the big one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment