Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 138: Waiting for Daylight

In life, there are many surprises - some will sweep us off our feet and others may shock or even disappoint us. I'm the type of person who abhors getting rocked or being jolted out of my comfort zone. I absolutely hate it and it takes me a while before I can fully adapt and accept changes in my life. Suffice to say, I'm for those types of surprises that excite and bring happiness (hey, I'm only human...with human frailties).


As I look upon the horizon, I can see part-darkness and part-light...with yesterday's sorrows and failures behind me, I can only see today's uncertainty...and yet, there is a radiance that peeks in to tell me that tomorrow is another day and that I should embrace it with newfound hope and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment