Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 116: Stillness

While waiting for my daughter to finish summer class today, I gazed at the empty playground in front of me. There was none of the usual noise and action-filled banter among children.  The silence gave me enough opportunity to think about the many blessings God has bestowed upon me all these years.

There may have been times I questioned Him for the many twists and turns my life had taken and it is only now that I fully understand what it means when God said "I've known you long before you were born." and "My plans for you are great".

He's letting me season with every hardship and difficulty, allowing me to become a better and stronger person each time. My fervent prayer is that He continue to watch over me and guide me to make the right choices and decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment