Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 75: Twogether@9

It's been exactly nine years ago today when hubby and I said our "I do's" to each other back in 2001.  On March 16, 2001 we capped our nearly three-year-old friendship by tying the knot in a civil ceremony at the Regional Trial Court in Cebu City.  Twelve years of friendship, nine years of wedded bliss and three children later, we are going strong in our relationship and family life.  It has been a great roller coaster ride - one I'd definitely ride over and over again.  Looking back, I can see how our marriage has blossomed and matured to what it is now - We've transformed ourselves to the best persons we could ever be to each other; we've tried our very best to become the parents our children need and deserve; and we're constantly evolving and growing spiritually as a couple.  I can't wait to spend decades upon decades of love and quarrel, joy and sorrow, and peace and chaos with that one person whom God has chosen for me - my best bud, my confidante, my financial guru, my lifestyle coach, my parenting partner, my dance instructor, the love of my life - my palangGA, Jerome...Happy 9th Anniversary!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment