Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 65: Forty-Six

There was a Nestle Wellness booth at the supermarket today.  I saw that they had a weighing scale and thought I should go and have a consultation with the duty nutritionist.  Ever since my dramatic weight loss, I haven't really taken note of the exact weight difference as the scale at home has long gone out of commission.  I knew that the amount was somewhat substantial however I was still surprised when I figured what it was.  At my heaviest last year I tipped the scales at 213 lbs.  (96.6 kg). That was around a year ago when I was ready to give birth to CeeJae. At the Nestle weigh-in, the scale pointed to 165 lbs. (75 kg).  It means that in the last year, I've lost a total of 46 lbs. (21 kg).  Forty-six is my magic number.  The actual impact of this number only hit me when I got home.  Wow!  That is a lot of weight to lose.  I didn't think it was possible but it actually happened.  The feeling is great...now I know what it feels like to be "The Biggest Loser".

No comments:

Post a Comment