Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 44: Smolderin'

For my Hearts Day post, let me go back in memory lane to the time when hubby and I were still going steady.  Before prenuptial photos made a big hit, we already snapped up our very own prenup pic taken by my brother using a conventional point and shoot camera.  This was taken during Christmas holidays in 2000 at Fontana Leisure Park in Pampanga. Wouldn't you agree that this is one smokin' hot photo of us?


A special Valentine's shout out to my hubby...Happy Hearts Day Ga!!! Love you so  so much! Mwah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very hott indeed :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    JMom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Real hot, indeed. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wet and lingering. Oooooh! :)) Did you reenact that kiss yesterday? ;)

    ReplyDelete