Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 43: LaPiS - Hearty...

This will be my first attempt to join Lasang Pinoy SundaysI've been following the Lasang Pinoy features of the different members for some time now but have always felt intimidated by their wonderful features and photos of Filipino food. 

Having revived my blog at the beginning of the year, I've mustered enough confidence to finally join Lasang Pinoy Sundays.

For this week's theme - HEARTY, I'm featuring the one dish that my family considers to always leave us "belly-full" and gastronomically satisfied...CHICKEN ADOBO.  Whenever I prepare this or any type of adobo for that matter, I notice that we always have our meal in silence, observing the "galit-galit muna tayo" atmosphere.  I guess there is really something about the Filipino Adobo that leaves that hearty and ultra-satisfying feeling all around.

Lasang Pinoy Sundays is a bi-monthly FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY meme, Filipino style!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, for us pinoys adobo is always good for the heart and soul.

    Dropping by from LaPiS :) Looking forward to more from you!

    JMom ~ Cooked from the Heart

    ReplyDelete