Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31: Accomplishment

At the start of the year, I began Project 365 in response to MrsG's challenge. It took a week before I finally pushed myself to begin the project, hence having 7 entries in my very first post.  I have to admit that it was indeed a daunting task in the beginning and there were days that I missed updating it but somehow I managed to get back on track.

Today is the last day of the month and I cap the first 31 days of 2010 with the word "accomplishment".  I borrowed the image here from www.zazzle.com and found it to be a fitting description of the past month.  Every single day that passes leaves some accomplishment, no matter how small.  Before January bid a bow of goodbye, we had to battle certain health issues that reminded us to always be careful with what we eat and feed the kids.  It also made us come face-to-face with fear when we thought a simple misstep could have caused a serious injury.  Sometimes the everyday rustics of life tend to make us complacent and this should never be the case.  We should always be on our toes...always alert to whatever life throws at us.

With January enclosed in memory, I look forward to the next 11 months with so much vigor and excitement...and I wonder what other adventures are in store for little Miss Promdi...

No comments:

Post a Comment