Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 30: Cat Eyes


If there's any facial feature that my children has inherited from me, I would say it would be my eyes.  Those big, anime rounds of dark brown are definitely mine.

Growing up, I came to realize that it was my eyes that people would usually notice about me.  They would also reveal certain moods I had at any given day.  My eyes are always the dead give away whenever I try to hide sadness or anger.  I'd have to say, my husband has certainly mastered all my looks and stares and knows exactly how I'm feeling just by looking at my eyes.
Looking at my children now, I believe their eyes are the true windows to their souls.  You could certainly know their moods just by looking at their eyes.  I know for a fact that hubby is very happy that our children inherited this facial feature from me...I just hope that along with it, a 20/20 vision which I wasn't able to take advantage of (I have a congenital defect in my sight...my left vision is very blurry).

No comments:

Post a Comment